McDowell Memo: August 18th,2022 Who to follow in the NFL this season?

Who is my Team this year

As many of you know I am a  fickle football fan. I grew up as a Baltimore Colts fan with Johnnie Unitas, Raymond Berry, etc. I stayed with them till Don Shula went to Miami and I switched to the Dollphins. I stayed loyal to Mianmi for years. But then for some reason I think it was a mental breakdown I started to cheer for the Jets. 


Now a new year and I am torn about who to make my Team. My kids are Cowboy and Bills fans, I don't think I could ever get that stupid. 

So Below are the 4 Contenders

Send me a message with your suggestion


Raiders             -

-
Packers       


Lions

Bears




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is this a coincidence?

McDowell Memo: Apathy 11-14-22

The McDowell Memo: Emergency Services dropping out of our ability to sustain